My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

The fevered minds behind Arcana Soaps have been selling lavish distillations and ablutions since 2003. Our focus is on unparalleled skincare, exotic ingredients and delectable hand-blended scents.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Shipping Etc.

As of today, all domestic and international orders through August 3rd have been shipped.

Due to a formidable number of orders (thank you!) received during our recent update, the usual turnaround time of 5-7 business days may extend to 8-9 business days.

I still don't have an exact date and time for the site's closure, but I think we're looking at sometime Tuesday, August 15th. I will let you know when I know.

Until then:

Orders will be accepted up until the site goes down. All orders placed before the site goes down will be processed and shipped before our break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home