My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

The fevered minds behind Arcana Soaps have been selling lavish distillations and ablutions since 2003. Our focus is on unparalleled skincare, exotic ingredients and delectable hand-blended scents.

Friday, August 25, 2006

If You Ordered Lost for Words

I'll cut right to the chase. We simply underestimated the interest in Lost for Words. What was initially considered to be a 3 month supply of this perfume wound up selling out in about a week. Unfortunately, some of the orders which were placed for LfW cannot be filled.

We are processing orders based on strict chronology, without regard to size of order, whether the buyer is domestic or international, or any other criteria except the following: first come, first served. Currently it looks as if we will get through the orders placed early in the day on August 15th before we run out. If you ordered after that, expect the Lost for Words portion of your order to be refunded.

We're very sorry about this. Arcana Soaps is growing so rapidly that sometimes things are hard to gauge correctly in advance. I realize it would be preferable to have a product listed as sold out (as we normally do) rather than allowing orders to be placed and then refunding money later. However, since the business is in the midst of moving, things are jumbled right now. Sorry guys, but this one got away from us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadness! While I placed my first Arcana Soaps order due entirely to the intriguing Lost for Words description, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a couple other blends that were love-at-first-sniff: both Queen Crossbones and Breakfast in Hollywood. The samples sold me. I will be ordering bottles when your doors reopen this fall. I only wish I had gotten my hands on Lost for Words, too. Drat.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Arcana Soaps said...

Song to Isis, I feel your pain. We will try not to let this kind of thing happen again.

I'm glad you found some other things you like, though!

Julia

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home